"Library Is Heart of every Institute."
The ADCET central Library is one of the biggest and well equipped libraries in Maharashtra. Library has strong collection of reading material including Books, Bound Volumes of Periodicals, dissertations and non- print material such as E-Books, E-Journals, CDs, and NPTEL Video Lectures. Library is fully computerized using Vidyasagar v4.0 LMS and provides Web OPAC and OPAC Mobile App facility to all readers. ‘This library offers total OPEN ACCESS to all readers.’ Central Library has excellent digital library Section and provides access to E-resources.
In short,"Knowledge is Free at the library; just bring your own Container."
Photos of Library
Library Statastics :
|1||Total No. of Books||55002|
|2||Total No. of Titles (Including E-books)||17321|
|4||Total No. of Print Journals||52|
|5||Total No. of Print Magazines||10|
|6||Total No. of E-Journals||1249|
|7||Total No. of CD’s & DVD’s||4016|
|8||NPTEL Video Lectures||10000+|
|9||Total No. of Periodical Back Volumes||1658|
|11||News Paper (Daily/Weekly ) English + Marathi + Hindi||06|
|12||Total Area Acquired||1232 Sq. m.|
|13||Total Investment Rs||2,33,31,205/-|
A. E- resources List :
|IEEE e-Journals||Access Link|
|ASME E-Journals||Access Link|
|ASCE E-Journals||Access Link|
|Inventi E-Journal||Access Link|
|NPTEL:IIT Video lectures||Access Link|
|National Digital Library of India (NDLI)||Access Link|
|Web OPAC||Access Link|
|Vidyasagar v4.0 LMS||Access Link|
B. NPTEL-National Program on Technical Enhanced Learning IIT Video Lecture Series available on Library Server. :
C. Multimedia CD,s & DVD,s
- E-Learning CD's
- Espoir Smart English Through Technology & Science Package
- Magazine CD,s and DVD,s
- Book CD,s and DVD,s
Best Practices :
1. Total Open Access to all Readers.
2. Display of “Library Charter.
3. Book Bank Scheme for all Students.
4. Library Orientation and Know your Library Program i.e. Library Tour for FY students.
5. Providing open digital full text books to users regularly.
6. No Restriction of days to return the books. Student can return the Book Next day.
7. Any Reader can recommend books for procurement.
8. DELNET Document Delivery Service and Inter Library Loan Service.
9. Book Transaction email notification to every user.
10. Conducting workshop on New Trends in Library Science for Librarians & Faculty.
11. Casual Readership for other College Students.
12. Know Book Content Service.
13. Web OPAC and Mobile App Facility Available.
14. Database of Previous Year Question Papers.
Library: 09.00 am to 6.00 pm
Reading Room: 09.00 am to 2.00 am (Including Sunday and Holidays)