Mr. Kapil Lalit
Mr. Kapil Lalit,
Practicing Clinical Psychologist
DOB – 04th July 1979
Completed MA in Clinical Psychology as well as M.Phil in Clinical Psychology. Started consultancy practice in 2002 through his clinic ‘Mind Matters Psychological Services’ through which he provides mental health services to Students, Parents, Clients and Patients.
He has done certification courses in
Psychological Assessment - NIHM Hyderabad
Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy – Morphic Minds, Nagpur
Cognitive Behavior Therapy - Morphic Minds, Nagpur
In 2009 he has started 'Bhavanangan' (भावनांगण) – group for students/ parents/ teachers to enhance emotional intelligence. He also uses REE (Rational Emotive Education) while implementing activities. Now we are conducting Emotional Intelligence Activities for company employee and hospital staff. He had conducted EI and Mindfulness activities for Locomotive Drivers (Sangli and Pune Region, Indian Railway) in 2020.
Areas of interests are -
- Adolescents psychology
- Conduct psychological Screening and assessments
- Psychological aspects of parents and teachers
- Emotional Intelligence for all
- Training programs for industries/ colleges/ schools
- Mental Health awareness program
- Conduct workshops on – Procrastination, Stress management, Time Management, Communication Skill through Transactional Analysis (for Staff), Mindfulness Activities, Emotional Intelligence (for Professionals, Staff, Leaders, Teachers) and many more...
- Worked as a lecturer for PG (2003-2005)
- Worked as a Psychologist at Miraj Psychiatry Hospital (June 2002 to Jan. 2010)
- Worked at Gharada Institute of technology as Counsellor (Jan.2010-Aug.2015)
- Currently working with Psychiatrist Dr.Charudatta Kulkarni, Sangli (On Call)
- Has been working as a Counselor in Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and technology, Ashta (since Aug. 2015 – till date)
Extracurricular activities -
- He has written Three Street Play for 'Mental health Awareness Program'
- Every year he gives an average of Thirty Public lectures and conducts over 20 seminars.
- He has spoken for various FM channels like Radio City, MY FM, Radio Orange to aware society on mental health issues.
- He is watercolour and Charcoal painting artist and has taken part in art exhibition five times.