Technohub Innovation Centre
Technohub Innovation Centre is an innovation center located in the campus of Annasaheb Dange college of Engineering and Technology, Ashta. This project aimed at supporting and promoting the growth of the country's information technology and business process outsourcing industries.
The center provides various services and resources to help start-ups and entrepreneurs develop and grow their businesses, including office space, business incubation programs, training and mentoring, and networking opportunities. It also offers state-of-the-art facilities such as high-speed internet, meeting rooms, and conference rooms.
TECHNOHUB INNOVATION CENTRE is a incorporated on 23/02/2022 under the companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and the company is limited by shares.
The corporate Identity number of the company is U85300PN2022NPL208862
- The vision of a TECHNOHUB INNOVATION CENTRE is to support and foster the growth of innovative start-up companies by providing them with the necessary resources, guidance, and mentorship to develop their business ideas into successful and sustainable ventures. The primary goal of an incubation center is to help these start-ups become self-sufficient and financially viable as quickly as possible.
- In addition to this, incubation centers also aim to create a supportive and collaborative community of entrepreneurs and business leaders who can share their knowledge and expertise, offer guidance and mentorship, and provide networking opportunities to help these start-ups succeed.
- The mission of a TECHNOHUB INNOVATION CENTRE is to provide a supportive and nurturing environment for innovative start-up companies to grow and succeed. This includes providing a range of services and resources, such as office space, access to funding, mentoring and coaching, networking opportunities, and educational programs.
- The primary goal of an incubation center is to help start-ups become self-sufficient and successful as quickly as possible, which can contribute to the growth of the local economy by creating jobs, driving innovation, and generating wealth.
- In addition to supporting individual start-ups, an incubation center may also have a broader mission to foster entrepreneurship and innovation in the community by promoting collaboration and knowledge sharing between entrepreneurs, industry experts, and other stakeholders.
- Overall, the mission of an incubation center is to create a supportive and collaborative ecosystem that helps innovative start-ups thrive and succeed, while also contributing to the economic development of the region.